Saturday, September 29, 2007

Gadgets

********** UPDATE **********

Apple iPhone (16GB version)
Status: Acquired on 19th April 2008
Price: RM 2170

Yup, I finally took the plunge.







iLove my iPhone!

********** UPDATE **********


Apple iPod Touch & iPhone

They've said that the iPhone was just an iPod with phone functions, extremely basic functions. No matter how good the interface was, the designers just didn't put in much thought to the phone aspect of it. But I'd still want one.

The iPod Touch was just a matter of time. Same design, same interface minus the phone functions. It's the best looking MP3/Video player out there. Who wouldn't want one?

Now I'm glad I didn't splurge on that iPod .....







Do you see a difference?

XBOX 360 HD DVD Player

*Updated 5th May 2008 -
In case you haven't heard, the HD-Format war is over. The winner is the Blu-Ray format. Guess I can scratch this off the list and go straight to the Playstation 3 with the built-in Blu-Ray player*


I already have the XBOX 360, this baby will give it additional features, namely, to play HD DVDs.

What's the difference between HD DVD and standard DVDs?

Check it out here.




Sony Playstation 3

I've got the Playstation, the Playstation 2, the Sony PSP. It's only natural that I'd want the PS3, especially one of the most anticipated games coming out, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots.

Plus, this is the cheapest Blu-Ray Disc player on the market at the moment I believe. What more could I ask for? Games and movies.....



Sony Ericsson Xperia X1

Looks interesting, pretty simple design. It's got a 3.2 MP camera (but there are 5 MP cameras on phones now), and a sliding QWERTY keypad.

The only gripe, I don't like those triangular buttons.









I still think the iPhone is cool - but being a Sony Ericsson user for the past year, this will be on my radar.

Motorola Razr2

I'm not really in the market for a new phone but I did consider the Motorola Razr before I got my current Sony Ericsson K800i.

To me, its just a nicely designed phone. This new one doesn't look too bad either.




No comments: